- This event has passed.
Tour de Bier KC – SOLD OUT
August 15 - September 15
THE TOUR DE BIER IS SOLD OUT!
Now a virtual event:
Grab your bike and mask,* and head out for a self-guided Tour de Bier any time between Saturday, August 15 through Tuesday, September 15 to explore KC’s brewing past and present.
Explore our homegrown beer scene from North Kansas City through KCMO to Raytown. The Tour de Bier KC is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana.
What does your registration get you?
Just as with our typical Tour de Bier event, your registration includes:
- Access to three curated routes (choose from 12-, 30-, and 42-miles)
- A digital packet including FREE samples at up to five of the ten participating breweries
- FREE lunch from our partners at Bar K and a sweet deal from our friends and Boulevard Tours & Recreation Center
- A special COVID-19 edition Tour de Bier t-shirt (you must be registered by Tuesday, JULY 28 to guarantee your t-shirt)
- The knowledge that you’re supporting a GREAT cause: better streets, sidewalks, bikeways, transit, and trails for all people in the Kansas City region
But wait: there’s more!
Every registrant gets a chance to win a BRAND NEW PEDEGO E-BIKE or KUAT NV RACK! You may also purchase additional chances to win. Winners will be announced on September 16, 2020.
Follow along to be among the first to get the latest Tour de Bier updates!
- Join the mailing list: https://bikewalkkc.org/getinvolved/mailinglist/
- Explore the site: www.tourdebierkc.com
- Get social: Facebook @tourdebierkc, Twitter @tourdebierkc, and Instagram @bikewalkkc
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.