The BikeWalkKC business membership is a great way for local businesses to invest in making Greater Kansas City a dynamic place to live, work, and play. Increasing bicycling and walking improves our city’s health, environment, and economy.
Today’s talented and mobile workforce wants to live in vibrant cities with accessible options to walk and bike for transportation, recreation, and fitness. Customized business and non-profit memberships are available for organizations of any size! Your investment in BikeWalkKC is an investment in the future of Kansas City.
- Small Business/Nonprofit Partner: starting at $300/year
- Corporate Partner: starting at $1,000/year
- Customized opportunities are available!
Contact Karen Campbell to explore partnership opportunities:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-205-7056, ext. 2
Your partnership with BikeWalkKC may include:
- Listing on BikeWalkKC’s website and Annual Report
- Bicycle Friendly Employer support for one location, including bike parking assessment
- Bicycle Action Plan for one location
- Complimentary or discounted BikeWalkKC memberships for your employees
- Window cling decal to show your support
- Bicycle-Friendly Employer support
- Bicycle Action Plan
- Listing in BikeWalkKC’s email newsletter (over 4,500 subscribers)
- Active Commuting clinic at your workplace
- Memberships renew annually and can be paid in installments
Recognition for businesses that go the extra mile to support their bike commuters.
Encouraging bike commuting improves your bottom line by decreasing health care costs, reducing sick days, and attracting a talented workforce.
All BikeWalkKC Business Members are eligible for our Bicycle Friendly Employer program, which includes
- On-site evaluation of your work site(s) and facilities
- Review of corporate transportation, wellness, and sustainability policies
- High-scoring businesses receive Bicycle Friendly Employer awards and recognition
Bicycle Action Plan Our on-site evaluation results in a Bicycle Action Plan with specific suggestions and recognition for ways your business can improve support for bicycling.
BikeWalkKC’s Corporate Supporters
We are grateful for the financial and in-kind support of many leading businesses all over the KC metro area and beyond.
90.9 The Bridge, Alamo Drafthouse, Banjo Creative, Bar K, BLC Law, Bank of America, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, BOK, Boulevard Brewing Company, Dimensional Innovations, Enterprise Bank, Erik’s Bike & Board, ExtremeTerrain, K&G Striping Inc., KC Bike Law, Kansas City Art Institute, Knuckleheads Saloon, Leasing KC, MPress, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, New Belgium Brewing Company, NKC Beverage Co., Onelife Fitness, Pedego Electric Bikes, Plaza 209, The Pitch, Plaza Animal Clinic, Popham Law Firm, Rainen Companies, Richardson Communications, Sequence Climb, Shook Hardy & Bacon, Sloop Dental, Spencer Fane, SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza, Spokes Cafe & Cyclery, State Street, TCC Verizon, Trek, UMB Financial, Velo Garage & Taphouse, Visit KC, and Yelp.
Partner agencies and nonprofits
BikeWalkKC partners with many local organizations that share our vision for a healthier, safer, greener, and more competitive region.
AARP, Centurions, City of Kansas City MO, City of Mission KS, City of North KC, City of Shawnee KS, Children’s Mercy Kansas City, Communicate Health, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Greater Kansas City LISC, Hallmark Corporate Foundation, Head for the Cure Foundation, Health Forward Foundation, Hickman Mills School District, Jackson County, Jackson County Parks + Rec, Johnson County, Johnson County Park and Recreation District, Kansas City Parks & Recreation, Kansas City Public Schools, Kansas City River Trails, KCK Public Schools, KC Health Department, KC Metro Bike Club, KC Track Club, League of American Bicyclists, LINC, Livable Streets Lee’s Summit, LiveWell Johnson County, Edward G. and Kathryn E. Mader Foundation, Mattie Rhodes Center, Menorah Heritage Foundation, Mid-America Regional Council, Midtown KC Now, Missourians for Responsible Transportation, North Kansas City School District, Raytown School District, Rosedale Development Association, Shumaker Family Foundation, Wyandotte County/KCK Health Department.