2023 Women's Bike Summit
NEW DATA SHOWS POPULARITY OF GILLHAM ROAD CYCLE TRACK
SHOP THE STORE
CLASSES FOR ADULTS, YOUTH, & FAMILIES
- “Nobody uses the bike lanes in Kansas City!” A new Gillham Road report says otherwise.
- New Stanley Elementary nurtures a neighborhood culture of walking and biking
- 40,000+ champions for walking and biking
- ALERT: Ask KCMO City Hall to Close the Gap between Gillham, Brush Creek, and the Trolley Track Trail.
- Tell KCMO City Council you support walking, biking, and transit in the KC Spirit Playbook!
- (UPDATED) Theft Alert and Plea for Help!
- Truman Road compromise moves forward
- Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
Community Calendar (add your event)
Many of the events we have presented virtually during the pandemic are available on demand.