BikeWalkKC is a Missouri nonprofit corporation and is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Membership and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. RideKC Bike (formerly Kansas City BCycle), our bike share program, is organized as a subsidiary corporation called Bike Share KC and its financial information is included here. If you have any questions about our nonprofit status, finances, or insurance, please contact us or stop by our office in Beacon Hill.
- 2018 At-a-Glance | 2018 Year in Review | 2018 Education Programs Report
- 2017 | 2017 Education Programs Report
- 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
Audited Financial Statements
Tax Returns - IRS Form 990
- BikeWalkKC: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
- Bike Share KC, d.b.a. RideKC Bike: 2018 |2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012
Federal Tax ID
Political Activities and Lobbying
Advocacy is at the core of BikeWalkKC's mission, which includes lobbying for public policy, legislation, and ballot questions. As a 501(c)3 charitable organization we do not engage in political activities in support or opposition of individual candidates for elected office, which means we do not make endorsements nor do we make monetary or other contributions to any candidate committee.