BikeWalkKC is a Missouri nonprofit corporation and is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Bike Share KC (doing business as RideKC Bike) is a subsidiary corporation and its financial information is included here. If you have any questions about our nonprofit status, finances, or insurance, please contact us.
- 2022 annual report coming soon.
Audited Financial Statements
- 2021 Audit (BikeWalkKC and Bike Share KC combined)
Previous audits are available to funders and contract holders upon request.
- BikeWalkKC: 2021 Form 990
- Bike Share KC, d.b.a. RideKC Bike: 2021 Form 990
- View our GuideStar Profile.
Form W-9 for 2023
Political Activities and Lobbying
Advocacy is at the core of BikeWalkKC's mission, which includes lobbying for public policy, legislation, and ballot questions. As a 501(c)3 charitable organization we do not engage in political activities in support/opposition of individual candidates for elected office. This means we do not make endorsements nor do we make monetary or in-kind contributions to any candidate committee. We do endorse/oppose ballot questions. No funds from government contracts or grants are used for lobbying.
Identification numbers and codes
- Federal Tax ID: 45-3832438
- SAM UEI: NMVSB7VACNR1
- NAICS Code: 813319 (Other Social Advocacy Organizations)
- SIC Code: 8641 (Civic and Social Associations)
- NTEE Codes: W01 (Alliance/Advocacy Organizations), S01 (Alliance/Advocacy Organizations), B01 (Alliance/Advocacy Organizations)
- DUNS number: 078613573
- Cage Code: 7GC41