BikeWalkKC relies on an amazing group of hard-working and fun-loving volunteers to deliver our programs and events.
From small work parties at our office to big events with hundreds of people, we offer opportunities to have a great time and meet awesome people while working to create a culture of active living here in the Kansas City metro.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Thursday, March 19, and Saturday, March 21: LCI needed for Confident City Cycling class at BikeWalkKC. Sign up for this job.
- Wednesday, April 1: BikeWalKKC Superfan needed for No Foolin’ Social at Spokes Cafe. Sign up for this job.
- Thursday, April 23 and Saturday, April 25: LCI needed for Women+ Confident City Cycling at Southeast Community Center. Sign up for this job.
- Sunday, May 17: Many hands needed at Tour de Bier KC! Click here to learn more about volunteering at our biggest event of the year.
Volunteer opportunities during the year:
- Repair and fix up donated bikes for our education programs
- Help coordinate Bike Month events in May
- Join the BikeWalkKC Board of Directors
- Women Bike KC activities
- The Women’s Bike Summit (September, every-other-year)
- Tour de Bier KC bike ride (May)
- Safe Routes to School Summit (September, every-other-year)
- RideKC Bike events
- Staff BikeWalkKC info tables at events
- Stuff envelopes for direct mailing at the BikeWalkKC office
Join our Volunteer Mailing List for occasional announcements about volunteer opportunities and dibs on the best volunteer jobs. Have questions about volunteering with BikeWalkKC? Email email@example.com to get answers!