The Seventh Annual Tour de Bier KC bike ride returns on May 14th, 2017, and registration is NOW OPEN! Prices go up April 1; don't delay!
Click here to register. This year we are making some exciting changes, including taking the long route to Crane Brewing in Raytown, a great location right on the future Rock Island Trail and Katy Trail Trail connector. Stay tuned for more news in the coming months.
The Tour de Bier KC is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana. Participants learn about the rich history of brewing in Kansas City and hear the stories and urban legends surrounding brewing in Kansas City. On the tour you hear about the “wettest block in the world,” the link between beer and baseball, and where Kansas City’s only Alligator pit was located.
- Sunday, May 14th, 2017 at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester, Kansas City, MO 64120
- 17, 37 and 48 mile route options
- Includes lunch & 2 beverages at end party
- Rest stops with food, limited beer tasting
- Roving support
- T-shirt for early registrants
- Souvenir maps with self-guided tour information
- Benefits BikeWalkKC's education and advocacy work
Jerseys Now On Sale
Order your jersey by February 23rd to guarantee your size and jersey for Tour day.