Be a hometown tourist September 1-30, 2021 with Tour de Bier KC
BikeWalkKC is celebrating our 10th Anniversary with a special-edition Tour de Bier KC! Bike Your Own Adventure on this self-guided tour of Kansas City’s brewing past and present. Explore historic neighborhoods, discover new brews, and see your city with fresh eyes.
If you’re a Tour de Bier veteran, this year will feel a little different than rides of the past. While our region continues to navigate public health uncertainties, we are committed to celebrating Kansas City bike and beer culture while keeping our brewing friends and our riding friends safe and healthy.
- Special Tour de Bier events all summer long
- Riders will have September 1-30 to “Bike Your Own Adventure,” visiting breweries and points of interest
- Get a chance to win a guided Flint Hills bike tour or a Wera signature tool kit
- Digital packets with beer and lunch tickets will be emailed to you, or pick up a printed packet at any participating brewery if you don’t use a smartphone
What’s the same:
- Tour de Bier riders support advocacy and education, making the KC metro a safer and more fun place to walk and bike
- Lunch, beer samples, and t-shirts (if you register by August 5) included!
- 3 routes to choose from: 15ish miles, 30ish miles, or 40ish miles
Have questions? Find the answers on our FAQ!
Why we Tour de Bier
BikeWalkKC's mission is to redefine our streets as places for people to create a culture of active living. We work with municipalities and communities in the Kansas City region to prioritize the safety and comfort of our most vulnerable road users: people who walk, roll, ride, or use transit. Tour de Bier riders support our bicycle and pedestrian education programs for youth and adults, advocacy work in city halls and state houses in Kansas and Missouri, and community planning and engagement that connects neighbors and neighborhoods. Thank you!