Advance registration ends Thursday, May 11th.
Walk-up price $60 on ride day.
Once you've registered, get all the details about logistics, parking, start times, and more!
The Tour de Bier KC is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana. Participants learn about the rich history of brewing in Kansas City and hear the stories and urban legends surrounding brewing in Kansas City. On the tour you hear about the “wettest block in the world,” the link between beer and baseball, and where Kansas City’s only Alligator pit was located.
- Sunday, May 14th, 2017 at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester, Kansas City, MO 64120
- 17-, 35-, and 50-mile route options
- Includes lunch & 2 beverages at end party
- Rest stops with food, limited beer tasting
- Roving support
- T-shirt for early registrants
- Souvenir maps with self-guided tour information
- Benefits BikeWalkKC's education and advocacy work
Jerseys Now On Sale
A limited number of jerseys are still available - order now to guarantee your jersey and size for Tour day.