COVID-19 update as of 4/15/2020: Due to the ongoing health crisis and out of an abundance of concern for our participants, we have updated the 2020 Tour de Bier date to Sunday, August 9. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. Be sure to continue to follow this page, our social media (@bikewalkkc) and subscribe to our e-newsletter for the most up-to-date information.
The Tour de Bier KC is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana.
NEW! Starts and finishes at Berkley Riverfront Park
- Three route options of approximately 15-, 30-, and 50-miles each
- Registration includes lunch and beverages at post-ride party
- Rest stops at local breweries with food and sample pours
- Roving support
- Souvenir tee shirt for early registrants
- Benefits BikeWalkKC's education and advocacy work