- BikeWalkKC kicks off the new year with a new mission, vision, and strategic plan for our next five years
- All about the new HAWK signals and crosswalks showing up on the streets of KC
- Yes, You Can Ride in the Winter. The Women of Women Bike KC Say So.
- Public input sought for future of K-32 in Wyandotte County
- Requirement for bikes to fly 15 foot high safety flag leads list of proposed Mo-Kan state laws for 2016
- We’re Not the Only Ones Who Think We Should Have Road Diets in 2016
- BikeWalkKC hosts February 8th showing of Inspired to Ride about the Trans Am Bike Race
- 2015 Year in Review
- BikeWalkKC awarded grant from Health Care Foundation to build network of care in underserved communities.
- Midtown KC Walks Series: What’s changed with Kansas City sidewalks and what could happen next
- MidtownKCWalks Series: Sidewalks: The call for change across the country
- MidtownKCWalks Series: Why dissatisfaction with sidewalks is growing
Feb 25, 2016 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm Join BikeWalkKC Staff for a bike tune up session on February 25th. Get your bike in shape as you ride it through the winter or prepare to start pedaling on the regular again in the spring.
Mar 8, 2016 6:00 pm – Mar 22, 2016 9:00 pm KC’s most comprehensive adult bike training!
May 15, 2016 7:00 am A bicycle tour of KC's brewery heritage past, present, and future.
Sep 10, 2016 8:00 am