- This event has passed.
Women+ Confident City Cycling
April 22, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.00
- April 22, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.: Zoom webinar covering the rules of the road for bicyclists and other road users engaging with bicyclists
- April 24, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: In-person, on-bike session
- April 25, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: In-person, on-bike session
Bring your bike, helmet, and face mask on April 24 and 25. Both in-person sessions will be held outside at the BikeWalkKC office at 1106 E. 30th Street, Kansas City, MO 64111. This course is open to adults and youth 16 and up with an accompanying adult.
- Interested in becoming a League Cycling Instructor? If you participate in all elements, this class is qualifies as a “Traffic Skills 101” prerequisite for the LCI Seminar. BikeWalkKC will be hosting an LCI Seminar later this summer. Contact us for details.
- BikeWalkKC Members get $5 off using their member discount code! Can’t remember your code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Scholarships are available for this class. Please email email@example.com for more information.
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.