Community Bike Rodeo at Eastside Salvation Army
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Youth of all grades levels are invited to the Community Bike Rodeo at Eastside Salvation Army to practice safety and confident riding skills. Take a spin through our obstacle course and learn how to have fun and keep active with a bike! No need to bring your own bicycle-- you can borrow ours! Every rider takes home a free helmet.
Three sessions available:
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
How we're staying healthy:
- Masks required
- Outdoor event with lots of space
- Instructors and students will keep a safe distance from all other participants
- Registration required and limited event capacity
- Bikes are sanitized after every rider
- Guardians must stay on the premises
This event is FREE, but please register to save your spot.
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.