Volunteer for the Tour de Bier
Volunteer Registration is now open! Click here to sign up.
Sign up for an awesome volunteer experience. Whether you work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, everyone gets a free t-shirt, lunch, and two beers after the ride!
FRIDAY, AUGUST 7
- Load vans (time TBD)
- Packet pick-up (4:00pm-7:00-pm)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8
- Drop off equipment (time TBD)
- Packet pick-up (10:00am-2:00pm)
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9
- Set-up crew (6:00-7:00 a.m.)
- Starting line/registration (7:00-10:00 a.m., shifts)
- Parking control (7:00-10:00 a.m., shifts)
- Roving SAG (7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., shifts)
- Staff a rest stop (7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., varies depending on stop)
- Info/Merch table at the post-ride party (11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., shifts)
- Clean-up crew (2:00-3:00 p.m.)
MONDAY, AUGUST 10
- Unload vans (time TBD)
- Post-event errands (time TBD)
Ride + Volunteer
You can do both! Complimentary Tour de Bier registration is offered to the first 25 volunteers to sign up and select "I plan to ride before/after volunteering on Sunday."