- This event has passed.
Gillham-Trolley Trail Connector Meeting TONIGHT 4-7pm
May 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
City Hall has canceled tonight’s public meeting about connecting the Gillham Road cycletrack with the Trolley Track Trail and the Brush Creek Trail, but BikeWalkKC will host our own meeting instead.
It’s YOUR meeting now, so stop by the BikeWalkKC office to learn more about the project and how you can help us fight to get it built this year!
- Learn more about the project and the much-needed safety improvements it would bring
- Share your stories and feedback in our “story booth”
- Write a postcard to City Hall
- Find out how you can help us get the connection built this year
- Get a t-shirt to show your support out on the trail this week
Stop by anytime tonight (Monday, May 15thf) between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Our office is located at 30th and Troost in the Wonder building, just a few blocks east of Gillham Road. A RideKC Bike hub is on site and RideKC MAX’s Troost line stops a block away at 31st Street. Car parking is available on surrounding side streets.
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.