- This event has passed.
Women+ Confident City Cycling
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All women, femme, trans, and non-binary people are invited to take Kansas City by the handlebars!
This course teaches you to be a safer, more confident rider on trails and city streets. Learn state and local bicycling laws, how to avoid road hazards, and more! Confident City Cycling includes a virtual class and in-person, on-bike sessions:
- August 26, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Zoom webinar covering the rules of the road for bicyclists and other road users engaging with bicyclists
- August 28, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.: In-person, on-bike session
- August 29, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.: In-person, on-bike session
Bring your bike, helmet, and face mask on August 28 and 29. Both in-person sessions will be held outside the BikeWalkKC office at 1106 E. 30th Street, Kansas City, MO 64109 with safety pre-cautions in place.
- Interested in becoming a League Cycling Instructor? If you participate in all elements, this class is qualifies as a "Traffic Skills 101" prerequisite for the LCI Seminar. Contact us about setting up an assessment appointment to complete the requirements.
- BikeWalkKC Members get $5 off using their member discount code! Can't remember your code? Email email@example.com for help.
- Scholarships and childcare are available for this class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.