- This event has passed.
Summer Bike Club with BikeWalkKC and KC Public Library
July 29 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Friday, repeating until August 5, 2022
Kids learn how to use a bicycle for transportation through weekly bike rides and earn a bike of their very own! This FREE program is an exciting course of 8-9 lessons that combine knowledge of the rules of the road with on-road bike skills. Kids also get hands-on bike maintenance training before taking home bicycles, helmets, locks, and light sets to keep.
- Lessons start and end at the Kansas City Public Library Pop In at the Park location, The Concourse: Benton Blvd and St. John Avenue
- Youth must already know how to ride a bike
- By signing up for these events you agree to the Liability Waiver
- Youth can only miss two sessions and still earn a bike
- Topics geared for middle-high school age youth
- Program runs from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m., every Friday starting June 10th
- Limited spaces!
Friday, June 10 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, June 17 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, June 24 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, July 1 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, July 8 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, July 15 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, July 22 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, July 29 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, August 5 from 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
This program is delivered by BikeWalkKC and sponsored by the Kansas City Public Library.
** Denotes events organized by third parties and/or community members. BikeWalkKC provides this a service to the community and is not responsible for these events.