Bike Share Expands: 7 New Stations Launch
In addition to the three stations that launched in North Kansas City earlier this summer, Kansas City BCycle is adding seven additional stations this August! This brings us to a total of 40 stations, 240 bikes, and more than 16,000 riders annually so far.
The new station locations are:
- 4th and Wyandotte (River Market)
- 4th and Delaware (River Market)
- Armour Boulevard and Main Street (midtown)
- 39th and State Line (KU Med area)
- 39th and Roanoke (KU Med area)
- 51st and Holmes (UMKC)
- Longview Lake (Shelter #14)
Jackson County Parks & Recreation will hold a special ribbon-cutting event on Wednesday, August 16 at 10:30am and you’re invited! Join us to celebrate the first station located in one of KC’s largest and most popular parks, and ride the Longview trail for free that day. Click here for more information.