Where do you want to bike? What barriers to do you face? What would help you feel safer and more comfortable?
Last night at Avila University the KC Planning Department has kicked of the planning process for a new bike master plan with a series of public meetings around city to get your input and ideas. There are three more opportunities in the coming weeks to participate in the first round of conversation:
Tuesday, April 25th, 2017,
6-8pm at Southeast Community Center – 4201 E 63rd St
Thursday, April 27th, 2017,
6-8pm at Northland Cathedral – 101 NW 99th St
Saturday, May 6th, 2017,
9–12pm at Foreign Language Academy – 114 E Armour Blvd
- Take the Bike KC Plan Online Survey to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Use the Interactive #KCBikePlan Map tool to let planners know where you want to ride, and where the big barriers are located.
- KCUR 89.3 FM: After scathing audit, bike advocates push adoption of new bike plan.
- KMBC-TV 9: Kansas City making changes to be more bike friendly.
- Fox 4 News: City leaders consider expansion of bike lanes.