The City of Blue Springs is working on a new plan for repairing sidewalks and curb ramps, and for becoming fully compliant with ADA requirements. A draft of the new plan is available for input from Blue Springs residents.
- Read about the planning process
- Download the full draft plan (PDF)
- Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 27th.
- 83% of sidewalks need minor repairs
- 14% of sidewalks need to be completely rebuilt
- Minors are also needed for several curb ramps, traffic lights, crosswalks, etc.
Read more in the KC Star: Blue Springs looking to upgrade sidewalks.