Our BikeWalkKC staff is an amazing team of professional bike advocates, educators, and consultants who work to make Greater Kansas City a better place to live, work, and play.
Our instructor team works in local elementary schools and other settings to teach youth and adults safe biking and walking, including our BLAST Kids on Bikes and Earn-a-Bike programs.
- Braden Anderson
- Caroline Helmkamp
- Glen Rumbaugh
- Joshua Hoffman
- Laura Steele
- Mary Estrada
- Stella Fernandez
- Steve Inman
- Ben Bachwirtz, UMKC - Planning, communications, and writing
- Katie Young, Georgetown University - writing
- Sara Garrison, Kansas City Art Institute - graphic design
We have been honored to work with some great people over the years, and each one has made important contributions to BikeWalkKC's success.
- Sarah Shipley, Co-Founder and Director of Communications
- Rachel Krause, Communications Manager
- Matt Davis, Bike Share Operations Specialist
- Billy Mclendon, Instructor
- Lisa Olson, Instructor