The Seventh Annual Tour de Bier KC bike ride returns on May 14th, 2017.
Registration opens December 26th!
Come back the day after Christmas for early-bird deep discount on registration.
The Tour de Bier KC, is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana. Participants learn about the rich history of brewing in Kansas City and hear the stories and urban legends surrounding brewing in Kansas City. On the tour you hear about the “wettest block in the world,” the link between beer and baseball, and where Kansas City’s only Alligator pit was located.
- Sunday, May 14th, 2017 at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester, Kansas City, MO 64120
- 17, 35 and 65 mile route options
- Includes lunch & 2 beverages at end party
- Rest stops with food, limited beer tasting
- Roving support
- T-shirt for early registrants
- Souvenir maps with self-guided tour information
- Benefits BikeWalkKC's education and advocacy work