Registration is NOW OPEN!
Registration includes the fully supported ride, samples from our participating breweries, two drink tickets and a lunch ticket for the post-ride party, custom-designed t-shirt, souvenir route map, and goodies from our sponsors and partners. We've got some surprises in store and rates go up on April 1, so don't miss out: register early!
The Tour de Bier KC is a casual, point-to-point bicycle tour of Kansas City’s modern breweries, historic brewing landmarks, and other breweriana. Participants learn about the rich history of brewing in Kansas City and hear the stories and urban legends surrounding brewing in Kansas City. On the tour you hear about the “wettest block in the world,” the link between beer and baseball, and where Kansas City’s only Alligator pit was located.
- Sunday, May 20th, 2018 at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester, Kansas City, MO 64120
- Three route options of approximately 15-, 35-, and 50-miles each
- Registration includes lunch & two beverages at post-ride party
- Rest stops with food, limited beer tasting
- Roving support
- T-shirt for early registrants
- Souvenir maps with self-guided tour information
- Benefits BikeWalkKC's education and advocacy work
Jerseys Available at the Tour
Our 2018 Tour de Bier jerseys are hot off the press with a fresh, new look designed by Banjo Creative and Primal Cycling Apparel! Order yours today!
Our 2018 Tour Partners & Sponsors