1. Center-running streetcar with adjacent cycle track
Put the streetcar in the middle of the street and create protected bike lanes at the curb. This minimizes bike crashes on the rails and provides dedicated space for bikes.
2. Connecting bike lanes on intersecting streets
Make it easier and safer for people to bike to and from streetcar stops.
3. Add B-cycle bike share stations at streetcar stops
Expand the streetcar's impact to a wider area by using bike share to connect destinations and neighorhoods that aren't right on the route.
4. Use enhanced crosswalks to get pedestrians to and from streetcar stops safely.
5. Improve walkability by implementing the City's new Pedestrian Overlay zoning, minimizing driveways, and using automatic walk signals.