- Mid-America Regional Council bicycle/pedestrian programs
- MARC metro bike map, 2007.
- MetroGreen – regional trails and greenways network.
Kansas City, Missouri
- BikeKC on-street bike route network. BikeKC Map (PDF). Adopted 2001.
- TrailsKC master plan, 2008 (PDF, 21 MB).
- Walkability Plan, 2003 (PDF, 17 MB).
- Parks & Rec Bikeways Plan, 1980 (PDF).
- Climate protection plan and bike/ped proposal (PDF).
- Bike parking regulations in development code.
Kansas City, Kansas and Wyandotte County
Blue Springs – Trails map (PDF).
Grain Valley – Trails plan (PDF).
Northland – Northland Trails and Greenways – trails plan for Clay and Platte Counties, including northern KCMO.
Shawnee, KS – Trails master plan (PDF)
Overland Park, KS – Greenways plan.
Olathe, KS – Trails and greenways master plan.
Grandview, MO Trails plan.
Sharrows – Shared-use hybrid lanes
What is a Hybrid Bicycle Lane? (PDF) – Explains the concept of the shared use arrow pavement marking, a.k.a sharrow or chevron.
San Francisco’s Shared Lane Pavement Markings (PDF) – Report on that city’s evaluation of design alternatives for shared use markings.
San Francisco Sharrow FAQ – Frequently-asked questions about that city’s shared use marking program.
SPUI – Single Point Urban Interchanges
SPUI Background Information – this type of intersection moves a lot of cars, but has serious consequences for bicyclists and pedestrians.