Prior to joining BikeWalkKC, Michael worked for such organizations as the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Michael earned his MPA from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and his BA from Kansas State University.
Michael in the news:
- August 2018 – Fox 4: New 3-mile protected bike lane opens on Armour Boulevard
- July 2018 – KCTV5: Push for change after Peculiar officer crashes into bicyclist
- March 2018 – Northeast News: BikeWalkKC Coming to the Northeast
- November 2017 – KSHB-41 Action News: Plan to privatize Westport sidewalks on hold
- December 2017 – Kansas City Star: Don’t sleep on Westport: Why sidewalk privatization is still a bad idea
- December 2017 – KCTV5: City council to vote on privatization of Westport sidewalks