Maggie leads our programs like Adult and Youth Education, Safe Routes to School, and Women Bike KC. She also leads events like the Women’s Bike Summit and Safe Routes to School Summit. Maggie is responsible for ongoing program evaluation to measure our outcomes and impact.
Maggie holds a Master of Public Administration degree with a concentration in nonprofit management from UMKC’s Bloch School of Management a Master of Public Administration. She is a bicycle mechanic, a grant writer, and a board member of the 816 Bicycle Collective. She is a North Hyde Park resident and enjoys commuting around Kansas City, especially while wearing a dress! Maggie is a graduate of the Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City’s Leadership Academy and is a League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor.
Maggie in the news
- June 2018 – Fox 4 News: Bike Walk KC frustrated after 5 expensive bicycles stolen from company van
- November 2015 – KCUR 89.3 FM: What’s That Big Green Box Downtown? It’s Kansas City’s First “Bike Box”
- July 2015 – KCUR 89.3 FM: As number of cycling kids plummets, school programs step in
- October 2014 – KSHB 41 Action News: Thieves target Kansas City elementary school, steal bikes used in safety program
- July 2014 – Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City: Kids beat the heat to learn bike skills
- May 2013 – Northeast News: Bike time at James Elementary