Eric keeps the Kansas City B-cycle bike share system running smoothly,
including customer support, sales, corporate membership, station planning, and outreach. He also leads our businesses-focused services like bike parking and bike friendly businesses.
Eric is a huge mountain biker, and helped start the bike program at the University of Central Missouri. He lives in Lee’s Summit and currently serves as chair of the city’s Livable Streets Advisory Board. He is a League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor and serves the BCycle Operator’s Advisory Group.
Eric in the News
- October 2017: Five reasons BCycle has us pumped to explore KC, INK Magazine
- August 2017: Solar-powered bike share station opens in Jackson County near Longview Lake, Fox4
- June 2017: Bike ShareProgram Expands into North Kansas City, KCTV-5
- June 2017: Rehabbed apartments offer life in the bike lane, Kansas City Star
- May 2017: Plaza 209 $5M+ renovation transforms nine-story apartment tower, Kansas City Business Journal
- October 2016: Many Step Forward for National Walk to School Day, Lee’s Summit Journal
- July 2015 – KMBZ Radio
- May 2015 – Ink Magazine: Building a Bike Culture for Borrowers, Ink Magazine
- November 2013 – Cleveland Plain-Dealer: Early Morning Bike Tour Combines Coffee and Kansas City Sites
- December 2013: Bikeshare.com: To Close or Not to Close