Thank you for your interest in BikeWalkKC. Here you can find more information about our organization and programs, get press releases, reports and documents, and photos. For the latest news be sure to visit our blog.
Development and Communications Director
BikeWalkKC in the News
- Healthcare Foundation of Greater Kansas City Awards $2.6 million in grants - Kansas City Star
- KC Streetcar partnering with BikeWalkKC on safety program - KSHB-TV 41
- Midtown Neighborhood Groups Meet to Discuss Bike Lanes - KMBZ 980 AM
- Connect the Dots - KCUR 89.3 FM
- As number of cycling kids plummet, school program steps in - KCUR 89.3 FM
Experts and Speakers
Our team of professional advocates, educators, and planners can speak on a variety of topics.
- Bike safety
- Transportation policy
- Land use and urban planning
- Health and wellness
High resolution photos are available for download or linking on our Flickr page. Please credit BikeWalkKC and link back to bikewalkkc.org.